Yet more variety
- Mattijs Diepraam (words), Maarten Hoeben & Peter Tunissen (pictures)
- July 5, 2005
- Goodwood - A feast for the automotive senses, 1999 Festival of Speed report, by Mattijs Diepraam/Frank van de Velde
- Goodwood - The Show must go on, 2000 Festival of Speed report, by Mattijs Diepraam/Jeroen Bruintjes
- Goodwood - Fried clutch and cooked pistons, served on a bed of smoked tyres, 2002 Festival of Speed report, by Mattijs Diepraam
- Goodwood - Yet more variety, 2005 Festival of Speed report, by Mattijs Diepraam/Maarten Hoeben/Peter Tunissen
- Goodwood - The coolest Earl on Earth, 2009 Festival of Speed report, by Jeroen Bruintjes
Lancia Rallye 037
Goodwood forest stage
2005 Festival of Speed (June 25, 2005)
Having been to many a Festival of Speed already, and having seen such a wealth of machinery with a history that is spanning over a century, it gets harder every year to imagine that Lord March and his team will be able to find something new to add to what we have already seen. What else can they manage to collect from all over the world?
With the risk of being accused of being blasť, we stayed home - but we did have some of 'our men' on top of the action. And well advised it was. From Blitzen Benz to Ferguson P99, from Alfa Disco Volante to Porsche 718, from Hill GH2 to Aston Martin DBR9 - there was still a lot to miss out on for the experienced FoS traveler electing to give it a miss.